Our Concierge will be vibrant, innovative and professional. Based in our beautiful Alondra Apartments, you will be pivotal in ensuring that all residents and visitors receive a superior service. Alondra is not just a retirement living complex, these award winning apartments are designed with every luxury in mind. To realise this style of living we need a Concierge who can make our dream come true and develop this role to its fullest.
You will have a natural affiliation with helping people, be professional in every aspect of your work. Have a strong desire to work with Older people and make a difference in the quality of their lives.
About the role:
This is a 5 days per fortnight role, with 3 days one week and 2 days the next. We offer an excellent salary which is a pro-rata of the full time wage for hours worked, you will be eligible for Salary packaging as well as receive organisational benefits.
In addition you will:
- Provide a high level of service responding to requests for support or assistance with social, health and well being
- In consultation with residents build a vibrant and connected social calendar
- Ensure all facility common areas and gardens are well maintained
- Assist with new residents arrival, liaising with service suppliers and external stakeholders
- Provide friendly customer service to residents and guests
- Facilitate assisting residents to access a range of lifestyle and home care services, such as shops, medical appointments, theatre.
- Work inclusively with Sales and Barista staff
Now lets talk about you:
To be successful in this role you will be focused on delivering the highest level of customer service. Your friendly and outgoing personality will create a positive experience for all residents and visitors.
You will have:
- Previous experience in a Hotel Services/Concierge position (highly regarded)
- Excellent customer service experience
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Possess the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Possess a current open Drivers Licence
- Above average computer skills
To view a copy of the position description please click here.
To apply for this role, attach your resume and answer the below questions.